Mutual support and advice
Be part of a group who share best practice, knowledge and advice on all aspects of teaching Argentine Tango & running tango events, from dealing with Covid 19 challenges to insurance, licences and other legalities we face.
Create a stronger voice for Argentine Tango
We are a new Association and as we grow we will have the strength to achieve more for our members. By joining us you can help make a difference and help Argentine Tango gain recognition and attract more people into our community.
Use of the Association Logo
As a member, you can use the Association Official Member logo. Once you have joined and paid your membership subscription, we’ll send you a link to where you can download the logo.
And also: multiple benefits for all Social Dancers and Professionals alike, from a full tango map to find events near you, discounts with UK Tango Shoes and Clothes brands, and more »
Our two tiers
We have 2 tiers of membership:
▪ Tier 1 – for those working with Argentine Tango*: £20 pa.
▪ Tier 2 – for social tango dancers: £10 pa.
Together we create a stronger voice and profile for Argentine tango in the UK. If you are interested in joining us and being part of the discussion, we will be very pleased to welcome you. We need to charge a small fee to cover costs such as this website, its hosting fees, etc.
Note: tier 1 and 2 memberships is only available to UK residents & tax payers.
Interested in becoming a member? Join below
Select the Tier that is applicable for you, either Tier 1 if you are working with tango (teachers, performers, organisers and DJs) or Tier 2 if you are a social dancer or simply enjoy the dance and wish to support the Association. If you are interested in making a donation, visit this page: DONATE.
Once you are a full member, you will be able to access Tier-relevant content, and join our Zoom meetings for Tier 1 or Tier 2. Upon payment we will send you a welcome email with the next steps.
▪ By joining the UKATA you agree to our Association policy. Note that the UKATA is open to UK RESIDENTS ONLY.
▪ At this moment, we offer Paypal as a means of payment towards your membership but will add other gateways in the near future. YOU DON’T NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT, click “checkout as Guest” to pay with a debit or credit card. We do not process payments by phone or on this website, and do not receive, or keep, information related to your card payment, apart form the notification from Paypal that you have paid.
▪ Alongside with your payment, Paypal will ask permission to setup a recurring yearly payment of the same amount, which means payment will be automatic in a year’s time. Don’t worry, it is easy to cancel it, should you decide to do so – just login to your paypal account and click Click Payments > Manage pre-approved payments > Cancel automatic billing.