Our two tiers
We have 2 tiers of membership:
▪ Tier 1 – for those working with Argentine Tango*: £20 pa.
▪ Tier 2 – for social tango dancers: £10 pa.
Together we create a stronger voice and profile for Argentine tango in the UK. If you are interested in joining us and being part of the discussion, we will be very pleased to welcome you. We need to charge a small fee to cover costs such as this website, its hosting fees, etc.
Note: tier 1 and 2 memberships is only available to UK residents & tax payers.
Select the Tier that is applicable for you, either Tier 1 if you are working with tango (teachers, performers, organisers and DJs) or Tier 2 if you are a social dancer or simply enjoy the dance and wish to support the Association. If you are interested in making a donation, visit this page: DONATE.
Once you are a full member, you will be able to access Tier-relevant content, and join our Zoom meetings for Tier 1 or Tier 2. Upon payment we will send you a welcome email with the next steps.
We are developing a members directory and a members forum, so select ‘Opt-in members directory’ if you wish to be participating in the discussions on the website. Also, select ‘Opt-in UKATA Comms’ to allow us to communicate with you about UKATA meetings and events.
▪ By joining the UKATA you agree to our Association policy.
▪ At this moment, we offer Paypal as a means of payment towards your membership but will add Stripe in the short future. YOU DON’T NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT, click “checkout as Guest” to pay with a debit or credit card.
▪ We do not process payments by phone or on this website, and do not receive, or keep, information related to your card payment, apart form the notification from Paypal that you have paid.
▪ Memberships are not automatically renewed: the system will send you a reminder a few days before your membership has reached a full year; you will be able to choose to renew or not.