1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018).
2. We collect your personal information when you become a member, donate, and/or request information about our activities The personal information we use may include:
Full name and contact details including your address, email address and phone number.
Bank and payment details to process payments
We may also collect information when you complete one of our surveys, provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
3. We will not e-mail you unless you have given us your consent.
4. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future.
5. We never share your data with third parties
6. We will never collect sensitive information about you.
7. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by contacting us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly.
8. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
10. We sometimes link to third party websites. These have their own privacy and cookie policies, and the UK Argentine Tango Association holds no responsibility for the content or practices of these websites.
11. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please contact us.
Legal stuff and disclaimers
The content of this website (text, images, videos are the property of the UK Association of Argentine Tango unless stated otherwise and should not be copied or reproduced without our explicit consent.
The UK Argentine Tango Association is the Data Controller for all information that we collect. Our contact address is:
When you use our website we ask your permission to store a small amount of information (cookies) on your device.
1) Website functionality. Cookies help us to provide a good user experience and help you navigate the website easily.
2) We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our users interact with our website. This allows us to make sure that we provide information that is useful for you and that you can easily find the pages you need. However no personally identifiable information is collected or stored by this process. You can read more about these cookies here.
Opting out of cookies
If you turn off cookies you may be unable to use some of the website functionality.
You can turn off or delete cookies via your web browser. For more information on cookies and their use see www.allaboutcookies.org
Date Published: 11 December 2020